Monday, March 2, 2009

my point

From the Vintage World Map Greeting Card Collection over at dlkdesigns - a fantastic Etsy shop


I jumped into the Blogosphere head over heels without so much as an introduction. Let me take a tiny step back and do so - I am a Phoenix girl with too many freckles to count and unruly curly hair. The coolest guy I know happens to love me to the moon and back, and switched area codes to become a desert dweller from his rad East Coast existence. We cohabitate, recycle, hike, eat granola, believe in sustainability and consider ourselves tree hugging outdoorsy folks with a myriad of interests. However, my friends would probably describe me as a JCrew wearing medical student/art fanatic, whereas he is usually described as being the hugest sports fan ever/athlete/high school English teacher. We are what we are.

We have begun the involved process of planning our wedding (which is the PC way to say that I am in the process of planning our wedding). We have approximately $0 to plan this shin dig, what with gazillions of dollars in student loan debt lingering over our heads. Needless to say, this will certainly be an adventure, and I'm looking forward to it! I hope this webspace helps me organize the chaos in my bridal brain so the rest of my life can seem unhindered (we'll see if that actually happens!).

This will be one interesting year!

1 comment:

  1. I'm thrilled to have discovered your blog. I've enjoyed looking at all your posts... can't wait to see what you come up with next! :)

    ReplyDelete