Saturday, April 25, 2009

last day

(the road I walk on to the market...who would pave over pretty cobblestone?)

It was inevitable. I had come for only a short time...but life goes by so quickly now. I wish I could slow it down somehow...

Today is my last day in Seattle. I think we will spend the morning watching live glass blowing at the Glass Museum in Tacoma (and of course walk under Chihuly's glass freeway ceiling), buzz line it to Bellevue to check out the Art Museum (which I hear I would adore), then make it back to downtown Seattle where we will spend the rest of the day roaming around Pike's Place...watching the throwing of the fish, inhaling the scent of the flowers in buckets, grab some yummies to make dinner with and relax for the evening with family up in Queen Anne. I know it's a lot to fit into one day. But I have to. I want to. There is more to soak in.

I am so sad to say goodbye.

(my kitchen window)

(the loud sofa in my living room...the living room with the brown shag carpet)

No comments:

Post a Comment