Sunday, April 5, 2009

way to sachet


Loved the fine craft show I attended yesterday with my aunt and uncle. Loved it. Some people are so gifted with imagination and talent that we should feel lucky that they choose to share their inspirations with the rest of us. I just wish I had a few hundred extra bucks so I could buy everything that I was smitten with. I did have $5. So I bought 3 felted lavender sachets...and they happen to be the cutest lil things ever. One for my car, my closet, and my gym bag. No more stinky or stale scents in my life.

Felted Style has an etsy shop (where she sells pretty pillows, fabric, wall decor, rugs, etc...) and her online gallery here.

1 comment:

  1. I love love love that scent. It always reminds me of Flagstaff summer with the beautiful lavender bushes!

    ReplyDelete