Friday, July 3, 2009

wicked

Got a text message from my best friend yesterday afternoon to ask me if I wanted to go see WICKED with her that night, as she was given a pair of tickets last minute.

This made all of my dreams come true!

For the past five...literally FIVE years, Wicked has been the show I've wanted to see the most. Ever since I lived back east and this hit the stage in NYC I've been dying to see it! It sells out every show I've ever attempted to get tickets for. This was destiny.

And it was more than magical...

2 comments:

  1. I'm so jealous! I've wanted to see it for ages! I'm sure it was amazing. :c) Lucky you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucky. I haven't seen a musical in ages - and you know what? I really love them. Live theatre is somehow kind of magical.

    ReplyDelete