Saturday, September 12, 2009

boston's best

Great print! - buy it here

I'm spending the weekend with a friend in Boston - she lives in what I call, "neighboorhood amazing" as it's down the street from Harvard Yard and all the rad things to do. This will be good for me, as I'm starting to get a little homesick and a rainy weekend spent in my apartment would have included too many fatty foods and sappy love movies on the tube.

There are a bunch of art and culture festivals happening in the city today - and that makes me excited! My "too see" list is vacant - we'll see what happens - no plans sometime make the greatest adventures!

*Note...I do plan on eating ONE slice of Boston Cream Pie. It's yum. If you are bored this weekend try this recipe for Boston Cream Pie to make at home (it looks divine!)

No comments:

Post a Comment