Friday, March 12, 2010

teddy


This is Teddy. He lives with my future in-laws. And when I lived with them in December, I fell in love with this fluffy fellow. Isn't he just so handsome?

I'm totally ashamed to admit that I am not a "dog" person. I'm just not. I sorta wish I was. I attribute this to being somewhat terrorized by a friend's dog when we were little. Anyway...I really really dig this guy...and I find myself kinda missing him.

Tommy really really really wants a dog. My only stipulation is that it has to be part poodle...cuz now...well...I'm a poodle person.

2 comments:

  1. Since you're not a dog person, I think a poodle would be a great choice. From what I know of them, they're pretty easy to handle personality and energy wise- just don't forget how much their haircuts will cost! Lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My Dearest Friend!! Dandelion is part Poodle. I do not even know what you are talking about here!

    ReplyDelete