Tuesday, April 13, 2010

towels for tea


I am becoming more and more interested in interesting kitchen linens.  Is this peculiar?  I find myself spending entirely too long gazing at, and feeling up, the beautiful cloth goods in kitchen boutiques.  In fact, I even purchased a set of yellow napkins.  They were clearance...6 for $1...and they are a mustardy yellow, with a nice durable weight to them - quite a steal right!?  I bought them with the intention of embroidering something cute along the edge.  I bet that never happens...and they stay yellow. 

I'm rather smitten with the kettle image on these tea towels.  I thought for sure the tree would capture me (as most trees do)...or the lighthouse (Tommy and I had our first date at a historic lighthouse!).  And then, the octopus is clearly rad in ever stylistic way. 

Except.  I'm partial to that kettle.  Go enter to win them at Style Obsession.

No comments:

Post a Comment