Friday, October 22, 2010

one hubby's food art

 Via here

Now that I'm pregnant, I am clearly more aware of "pregnant" conversations, stories, blogs, etc.  Unfortunately, I am bombarded with horrible pregnancy stories at the hospital all the time...I won't even go there...makes my heart hurt too much.

But I fell in love with this sweet story of the husband who created delightful food art when his wife was put on bed rest while pregnant.  The poor woman was battling a blaze of gestational issues and she had to endure an incredibly strict diet....which sounds dreadful to be quite honest. 

I love hearing stories of the thoughtful things husbands do for their pregnant wives!!  Tommy moves mountains for me these days...I just love him to pieces. 



2 comments:

  1. Aww that is so cute! I love the one where the egg people are holding hands. So totally adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute and lovely. That's love right there.
    ps. how cute is that owl family in your last post. I'm so going to be trying that our this weekend! xx

    ReplyDelete