Tuesday, October 26, 2010

vermont


Tommy and I spent the weekend in New Hampshire.  It was great fun!  But I have to say, driving through Vermont was the real gem of the weekend.  I couldn't believe my eyes.  THE COLORS!  THE VIEWS!  THE TREES!  THE CHARM!  Tommy and I have been to Vermont together...we spent a couple nights at a quaint bed and breakfast a few years ago - toured the Ben & Jerry's Factory - took in a winery - had a lovely time.  But it was in the spring...not the fall.  And the fall is divine.  Like - the stuff dreams are made of.

We decided if we can't live in Flagstaff, or Seattle, or Portland, we will try to Vermont.  We loved it that much.

2 comments:

  1. you may change your mind when you experience vermont in the winter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm voting for Seattle or Portland, of course.

    ReplyDelete