Monday, November 8, 2010

raddest rolex


Tommy is a "watch" guy.  He's also a practical man, thankfully, and doesn't spend loads of money on lavish watches.  He's got great taste...and has a couple classy watches at home that he can switch out.  But I see him spying time pieces when we go shopping and I always wish we could afford to buy a frivolous luxury every now and then.

It would be so fun to surprise him with badass boy bling someday.  I doubt I could ever handle spending over 2 grand on a watch, it sounds so ridiculous.  But if I won a gazillion dollars in the lottery I would buy my love one of these amazing vintage Rolex watches.   I like the orange one the most. 



1 comment:

  1. Ah! You're going to be a mommy! Congratulations - I'm so excited for you. I just became a mommy myself and parenthood is everything everyone says it is. It's exhausting and wonderful at the same time.

    Oh, and nice watches. hehe, what man isn't a watch man? It's like what shoes and purses are to women, watches are to men. My husband doesn't even wear a watch, but he still likes to look at those fancy, expensive ones.

    ReplyDelete