Thursday, December 30, 2010

scenes


As 2010 draws to an end, I find myself wondering where the year went?  It flew by so fast.  I haven't even made any resolutions yet...and I haven't even fully processed this past year.  I do know, however, that this upcoming year I want to slow down.  Enjoy the little things around me.

My hubs and I bought ourselves a joint Christmas gift - a sweet grown-up camera.  He went and played with it yesterday and I found some of the images he captured to be rather lovely. 




2 comments:

  1. Enjoy your new camera. They sure are fun. I like the last pic. He did a good job. : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. So now I'm just jumping between the two of your fabulous blogs. How do you keep them both up and running?! I have a difficult time with just one. Which grown-up camera did you end up buying?! Matt and I are about to purchase one as well. I am wavering between two nice canons...with a hefty $200 difference. Canon EOS rebel Ti or XS. Big decision. But this will be the camera that takes the first pictures of the spud! Big deal...right?!

    ReplyDelete