Friday, September 23, 2011

not yet!


How can it be autumn already?  Everyone is all jazzed about their pumpkin spice lattes and sweater weather...and so am I (autumn is my favorite)...but I blinked and summer was gone.  I didn't even make it through my sundresses.  It's so weird to move from a state like Arizina, where it's perpetual summer, to an area where summer is a blimp on the radar.

I am excited about the leaves though...they are already starting to explode around here.  I'm not sure I am ready to be cold again.

2 comments:

  1. I remember that August was busy, but I have absolutely no recollection of June or July. Did we skip them this year?

    eclair

    ReplyDelete
  2. So different than where I am. The mountains of North Georgia and Western North Carolina don't reach the height of autumn until anywhere from the third or fourth weekend of October to the first week of November at the latest.

    New York is too early!

    ReplyDelete